
After a smooth plane ride from Chicago to Dallas and Dallas to Guatelmala city we finally made it our destination. It took us (wife and I) approximately 7 hours by plance to get to Guatemala but we made it. We were picked up at the airport by family members and my parents who were vacationing in Guatemala at the same time we were. It was a nice feeling seeing aunts, uncles and cousings that I haven't seen since the last time I visited them which was in June of 2000. Our arrival was anticipated with many open arms and questions. Everyone wanted to talk to us and catch up on life, we were taken to a restaurant know as "pollo campero" where Pollo Campero is known to be like the Mcdonalds of the USA , theres a Pollo Camero on every corner in Guatemala, LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment